Frequently Asked Questions
- There are two things that make us stand out. We have unique, creative designs available for you to modify online designer AND our price!
• English, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Canada and USA.
- We’re able to offer you very competitive prices because we don’t have a lot of overhead such as a physical store front or industrial unit. Our official address is 2381 Marine Drive, Unit 103, Oakville, Ontario L6L 1C5. We’d be happy to accept visitors, but by appointment only – it’s Jesse’s apartment and he might be sleeping.
- We don’t conform to standard business hours so it depends on who you’re trying to reach. We are currently a team of two people.
– Ivan is our designer and holds regular hours. He’s available from Sunday to Thursday from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
– Jesse has a different schedule because he has a full time job in the airline industry and works shift work rotating days and nights. The best way is by text or WhatsApp; please add his cellphone number to your contacts list: 416-931-4844. We know this can be inconvenient if you’re trying to reach him at 9 am and he’s asleep… but it can also work in your favour because if he’s on a night schedule you’ll likely be able to reach him at 2 am and get a response.
– Our online store is available to you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- We have lots of templates to choose from; and from a variety of industries. Please browse our designs by selecting any of our products and scrolling to the bottom and click on BROWSE DESIGN. If you don’t see something you like, please contact us for a custom design.
• Our designers can help you with custom requests. Our design fees are $100 per hour. Click here for more details.
- We have a section devoted to design setup. Please click here.
• Yes! We prefer a high resolution PDF with bleeds.
• Sign up for our e-newsletter. In it we will have a special offer code. We also offer special discount codes for your referrals.
- We do offer bulk discounts for regular customers who place large orders on a regular basis and would be happy to discuss this with you.
- If there’s a problem with your printed job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include the job or invoice number and a description of the problem. If needed, we may request a picture/scan of the product for visual quality control. Please allow 1-2 business days – either Jesse or Ivan will contact you.
- Yes, but only by custom order. These aren’t available on the online store yet. Please send Jesse a text.
• For the signs made of Coroplast, yes. Just indicate your placement preference at time of ordering.
• Depending on the type of sign, either 4mm or 8mm thick Coroplast. Pull up banners are printed on 13 oz Matte vinyl. We also offer signs printed on Canvas.
- Your address list should be submitted as an Excel file. Please contact us for a copy of a template you can use.
- VDP is available as a custom order and you won’t see it offered in our online store. Please contact us for a custom quote.
• According to Wikipedia, variable data printing is a form of digital printing, including on-demand printing, in which elements such as text, graphics and images may be changed from one printed piece to the next, without stopping or slowing down the printing process and using information from a database or external file. For example, a set of personalized letters, each with the same basic layout, can be printed with a different name and address on each letter. Variable data printing is mainly used for direct marketing, customer relationship management, advertising, invoicing and applying addresses on self-mailers, brochures or postcard campaigns.
• We offer both addressed and unaddressed admail through Canada Post; this means we can handle everything all the way through to delivery to the Canada Post depot which will then send out your order through their postal carriers. This service is only available in Canada. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- For business cards and postcards we offer Semi-Gloss AQ, Glossy UV, Matte AQ, 13pt Enviro (uncoated), Matte Lamination, Writable (great for writing on back).
- For flyers and brochures we offer Glossy UV, Matte AQ, 80lb Enviro (uncoated).
• For business cards and postcards we offer 14pt and 16pt coated cardstock.
• For flyers and brochures we offer 100 Lb Gloss Text.
• If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please send Jesse a text.
- We accept all major credit cards at our online store. For custom orders placed outside the store, we accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal, emailed money transfers and certified cheques.
- This isn’t currently an option. All orders will be shipped to an address of your choice in either Canada or USA.
- 5 – 7 business days depending on which shipping service you choose.