Terms and Conditions
- From the time you send us your payment, you will receive your artwork proof within 24 hours if your order was placed on a week day. If your order was placed on the weekend (After 8pm EST Friday – 10am EST Monday) you will receive your artwork proof on Monday. Orders placed on holidays or holiday weekends will be processed on the following work day.
- The colour in the proof will not necessarily be the same as the final printed product due to colour process differences between your computer monitor (RGB) and the printing press (CMYK).
- Once the final proof is approved, printing will commence. No modifications can be made after this point. No refunds will be given for mistakes that were not caught during the proofing process. Please review your proofs very carefully.
- All payments must be made and cleared before printing will commence.
- There is a two proof limit. Any additional proofs will be subject to an additional charge of $10.00 each. Please make sure all of your changes are requested at once. This will speed up the process and you’ll receive your cards faster.
- We’ll be happy to make minor modifications to ONE photograph. This includes adjusting the brightness and/or contrast, making the background transparent, or cropping. Please be sure of the photograph that you send us. We will flip it horizontally so you are facing the correct way. Any additional photos sent to us for additional proofs will be subject to a $25.00 charge each.
- There are no refunds. In the extremely rare event that your order has a serious issue, we will happily reprint it.
- All designs contained in this web site are proprietary to Your Passion On Paper or its partners. These are our intellectual property and cannot be used with any other printer without our written permission. Anyone using any of our designs and/or templates without our permission will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law.
- Please check with your broker and/or real estate board to make sure the template and proof you have chosen adhere to all of your local regulations. It is your responsibility to know and follow the rules of your real estate board and your brokerage.
Welcome to Your Passion On Paper!